PIP telephone essesment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP telephone essesment

Agnia
Agnia Community member Posts: 830 Connected
hi im having pip essesment tomorrow and im feeling really very scared 
i am not able to sleep at night at all and im feeling sleepy during the day 

Comments

• Hannah_Scope
    Hannah_Scope Posts: 7,270 Disability Gamechanger
    @agnia Keeping everything crossed for you! Try and get some rest where you can :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Agnia
  • Agnia
    i was having the assessment  this morning this lady was kind over the phone but i think they will score me zero points im feeling very lonely 
  • mistakes65
    mistakes65 Community member Posts: 105 Courageous
    Can I say from my own situation that everyone on here are understanding and give good advice .
    unfortunately it is a long and slow process and does take it out on you mentally and physically.

Just again from my own personal experience looking through other people’s post who are in the same situation and the device that they have been given does help .

It’s hard waiting I fully understand 

• Agnia
  • Agnia
    Thank you for response 
  • Agnia
    i got a message from dwp just now that they received the report of my pip essesment 
  • mistakes65
    mistakes65 Community member Posts: 105 Courageous
    That’s good 
  • Agnia
  • Alex_Scope
    Alex_Scope Posts: 7,562 Scope online community team
    Well done @Agnia I'm glad the report has gone through, and it's all done for you today now! The community is here to chat all day if you need to :) 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • rustledjimm
    rustledjimm Community member Posts: 91 Pioneering
    I believe you can request the report at this point if you are worried about a rejection. It can give you more time to work on the appeal.

Happy to be corrected on this if I'm wrong!
    ADHD and Crohn's Disease
    Aspiring to lot's of things but one step at a time, Crohn's sorted, sorting ADHD, then life to sort!
    Prefers they/them but am fine with he/him
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 52,363 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes you can request the report by contacting PIP but it's not always a good idea to this. Very often it causes more anxiety that you may already be experiencing even if the report is good.

If the worst happens and you're not happy with the decision once it's made you do not need the assessment report to request the MR.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Agnia
  • Agnia
    Hi i wasn’t writing on a forum for a while i gave up for everything im feeling really not well it’s really hard for me even to call the doctor and they changed the appointment system now at gp

im really scared that im loosing my mind im crying now because it’s really hard for me to live my life now im completely lonely 
    yesterday i received the phone call from the number 0800xxx
    the lady was telling that i need to answer the security question first and she will tell me the rest and another lady was talking to me as well trying to explain to me the reason why they calling me 
    i was really scared to answer the questions and i was crying 
    i have a bad memory now i don’t remember dates she was asking me about my condition 

this morning just 10 minutes ago i received the message that they awarded me PIP
  • poppy123456
    That’s great news Agnia because I know how much you struggle with your health conditions. 

You will receive any money they owe you into your bank 3-5 working days after payment was sent, so it should be in your bank by the end of next week.

You will receive the decision letter after that. 

Have you had the decision on your work capability assessment yet? 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Agnia
    Thank you i didn’t have the decision about work capability assessment yet i have another appointment at job centre at the end of this month but im not able to go there myself 
  • Agnia
    Im really scared that im loosing my mind here and my family doesn’t want to see me 
  • Agnia
    because im giving only problems and a burden 
  • poppy123456
    Hopefully you won’t be waiting too much longer for the other decision. I’m sorry about your family. 
  • Agnia
    Thank you poppy for your patience and for your time and your help 

it wasn’t possible for me to fill pip form myself i had a lady from no win no fee company she helped me with pip form 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.