UC50 reassessment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

UC50 reassessment

Options
paries1
paries1 Community member Posts: 380 Pioneering
Well it seems I’m not having a paper based assessment this time , HCP called me up for an appointment next Thursday:( 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,283 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear this. That was a very quick process though so at least you're not kept waiting. Remember to try not to answer the questions with just a yes or no and try to give as much detail as possible. Answering with just a yes or no means the assessor is likely to come to their own conclusion.

Is it a telephone or face to face assessment?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Ray212
    Ray212 Community member Posts: 352 Pioneering
    Options
    That was quick. I sent my forms off over a month ago and haven't heard a thing :/
  • paries1
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear this. That was a very quick process though so at least you're not kept waiting. Remember to try not to answer the questions with just a yes or no and try to give as much detail as possible. Answering with just a yes or no means the assessor is likely to come to their own conclusion.

Is it a telephone or face to face assessment?
    I know it’s really quick , I’ve requested a telephone appointment. I’m so stressed about all this :(
    thanks poppy 🙏
  • paries1
    Options
    Ray212 said:
    That was quick. I sent my forms off over a month ago and haven't heard a thing :smile:

no backlog where I live :( 
  • chucky1
    chucky1 Community member Posts: 66 Connected
    Options
    If you don't mind me asking which part of the country are you in 
  • Smarties
    Smarties Community member Posts: 29 Listener
    Options
    I’m due a reassessment aswell, (currently receiving LCWRA)
    sent my forms of the beginning of July a couple of days before the deadline for it to be returned and have not heard a thing as of yet. In the past I’ve always had face to face assessments so I’m not sure what this one will be but I’m hoping for paper based too as they would be able to see my previous records and HCP assessments reports. 
    Good luck for yours I know how you are feeling it’s a horrible process to go through 
  • paries1
    Options
    chucky1 said:
    If you don't mind me asking which part of the country are you in 
    SE 
  • paries1
    Options
    Smarties said:
    sent my forms of the beginning of July a couple of days before the deadline for it to be returned and have not heard a thing as of yet. In the past I’ve always had face to face assessments so I’m not sure what this one will be but I’m hoping for paper based too as they would be able to see my previous records and HCP assessments reports. 
    Good luck for yours I know how you are feeling it’s a horrible process to go through 
    Thanks , it’s so stressful I know . 
    I hope yours goes ok . 
  • Smarties
    Smarties Community member Posts: 29 Listener
    Options
    thank you same to you! It is stressful I have asked for a paper base or telephone if needed an assessment still waiting to hear back 
  • StillIRise
    StillIRise Community member Posts: 178 Pioneering
    Options
    paries1 said:
    Smarties said:
    Thanks , it’s so stressful I know . 
    I hope yours goes ok . 
    Good luck.  So are you having a phone assessment this Thursday?
  • Ray212
    Ray212 Community member Posts: 352 Pioneering
    Options
    paries1 said:
    Well it seems I’m not having a paper based assessment this time , HCP called me up for an appointment next Thursday:( 
    How did you get on with your assessment?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.