Review into LCWRA — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Review into LCWRA

Options
john54
john54 Community member Posts: 69 Listener
Hello I need some advice please, I've received the lcwra group award last month but I received a message about a review which is a bit concerning. Has anyone had this?

Comments

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    What did the review message say @john54? I haven't had one and that seems very quick if you were only awarded last month. Reviews have been on hold for a long time so I'd have thought they'd start with those who've been awarded longer ago
  • john54
    Options
    Thanks for your reply to be fair it did say it was a review into my payments but it seems a bit strange unless I'm entitled to more!
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Does it say a ‘compliance interview’ on the message?
  • john54
    Options
    Hello no it doesn't and haven't heard of that! Says reviews of payments 
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    john54 said:
    Hello no it doesn't and haven't heard of that! Says reviews of payments 
    These are standard and most get these from time to time, as long as you comply you’ll be fine. These reviews get done to stop underpayments and overpayments. LCWRA won’t be reviewed straightaway so you don’t need to worry about that.
  • john54
    Options
    Thanks for your replies at was I was a bit worried as I just had been put on the LCWRA group! But it sounds like nothing will change 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It sounds like you are less worried now @john54. Am I hearing this right?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • john54
    Options
    Hello I think so! It sounds like a basic check that I used to get on JSA so I think their won't be any changes hopefully!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.