Lcrwa email to accept commitments journal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lcrwa email to accept commitments journal

Marley30
Marley30 Community member Posts: 63 Connected
Hello :) I have received an email to accept commitments, which are.. sign in regular and report any changes, has anyone else had this kind of out of the blue, or well 7 months after I added to my Illness's ..could it be because of that? And it's sparked a Review? I did accidentally click a wrong link as I left my u/c page open.. ! To declare a new fit note which obviously I don't need to do.. so i cancelled it straight after, so my journal says "health,declare fit note cancelled " will they realise it's a mistake and that I don't have to send fit notes.. (this link error was 7mo this ago) sorry I always panic when I get an email from them and wondering if I will be asked for a review.. thanks 🙏💓
Tagged:

Comments

• life
    life Community member Posts: 527 Pioneering
    I received same email today at 3am.

I accepted the commitments.

I guess they're just reminding us of our commitments.

👍
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Everyone gets emails from time to time to review even if you are in the ‘no work related requirements’ group. Just make sure you accept them and payments will continue.
  • Marley30
    edited August 2023
    Ah thank you :) yes my email was at out of office hours..so perhaps they are automated? , thankyou for the reassurance ✌️🙏
  • lillipeth
    lillipeth Community member Posts: 41 Courageous
    Hi I also got this email at 315 am and wasn’t aware of my award coming to an end or anything, actually just did a post about it because I was freaking out. I can’t access my journal because I got a new phone number so will phone them on Monday but maybe it was just a blanket email to everyone or maybe to people that hadn’t logged on recently? Gosh I hope so. Thank goodness I saw this post x 
  • Marley30
    Hello @lillipeth
    Bless you ..I freaked out too, as out of the blue and not in office hours.

I had logged in recently too.. maybe the day before..

I just had to enter and accept hopefully you can do that on Monday when you can change your number :):) x
  • life
    life Community member Posts: 527 Pioneering
    @lillipeth not to get you agitated or anything but it said I had to accept commitments or I won't be paid. So please make sure you get into your journal and accept commitments or upcoming payments might not go through 👍
  • lillipeth
    @life yes I will call first thing on Monday to sort it out as due a payment on Thursday 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,808 Disability Gamechanger
    lillipeth said:
    Hi I also got this email at 315 am and wasn’t aware of my award coming to an end or anything,

LCW and LCWRA have no end dates and both will continue as an ongoing award until a new decision says otherwise.

I also had to accept commiments for my daughter yesterday and she also has LCWRA. It's nothing to worry about and perfectly normal.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • lillipeth
    edited August 2023
    Thank you poppy,

also sorry I tagged you then remembered that you asked not to be so I edited it x
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,808 Disability Gamechanger
    lillipeth said:
    Thank you poppy,

also sorry I tagged you then remembered that you asked not to be so I edited it x

You're welcome. No problem some people do still tag me. I didn't see the tag anyway because you edited it before i seen it B)
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.