If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Feeling really low again

Options
letitbe
letitbe Community member Posts: 340 Pioneering
Been feeling really low again and in bed bed for 2 days days . My suicidal thoughts are really chronic and just won’t leave me I feel completely trapped by life. Was in a psychiatric unit last year because of them and it was terrible so not wanting that again. I’m going out 1 or twice a week and not really seeing anyone I don’t have many friends or much support but I’m under CMHT who aren’t really good . I know I should push myself to go out more. 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,132 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @letitbe, I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way, but I'm glad you reached out. It's important to let people who care about you know what's going on. Here are some suggestions that might help:
    • Reach out to your GP or the mental health crisis team for immediate support. If you're not comfortable with them, Samaritans (116 123) and Mind (0300 123 3393) are there to listen, and they're confidential.

• If you feel your current Community Mental Health Team isn't meeting your needs, consider discussing this with them or seeking support from other mental health professionals.

• It's tough when you don't have many friends around, but reaching out to local support groups or online communities (like those offered by MIND or Rethink Mental Illness) can help you connect with people who understand what you're going through.

Community Manager
    Scope
  • letitbe
    Options
    Hello @letitbe, I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way, but I'm glad you reached out. It's important to let people who care about you know what's going on. Here are some suggestions that might help:
    • Reach out to your GP or the mental health crisis team for immediate support. If you're not comfortable with them, Samaritans (116 123) and Mind (0300 123 3393) are there to listen, and they're confidential.

• If you feel your current Community Mental Health Team isn't meeting your needs, consider discussing this with them or seeking support from other mental health professionals.

• It's tough when you don't have many friends around, but reaching out to local support groups or online communities (like those offered by MIND or Rethink Mental Illness) can help you connect with people who understand what you're going through.

Thanks for responding Adrian. Just really tired of struggling . EUPD is really exhausting, everything changes so quick . 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,132 Scope online community team
    Options
    I understand @letitbe. Hopefully tomorrow is a bit of a better day for you. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,548 Scope online community team
    Options
    Sorry to hear how you've been feeling @letitbe How are things today?
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • letitbe
    Options
    Sorry to hear how you've been feeling @letitbe How are things today?
    Still not feeling ok Rosie , it’s this EUPD , everything changes so quickly . Thx for asking 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,515 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @letitbe sorry to read that your feeling low. I hope things improve for you soon. Why not join us in the games room to take your mind of things.
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,548 Scope online community team
    Options
    Sorry to hear that, @letitbe I have a relative with EUPD, it's not easy at all. Is there anything that's been helpful to take your mind off things in the past? We're here if you need to talk or vent :)
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.