UC and income from selling unwanted items — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

UC and income from selling unwanted items

TheManFromLondon Community member Posts: 219 Pioneering
edited February 25 in Universal Credit (UC)
I sold a couple of things on ebay and gumtree taking space, total £700ish, do i need to report that to my journal? I have no savings or cash over 6k. I am on LCWRA.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.