If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Robbie W - how are you doing today?

Options
talis
talis Community member Posts: 331 Pioneering
edited May 10 in Coffee lounge
M every one how’s ur all doing today 
Also what u all doing today at last the sun is out 

Comments

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,290 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm doing well thanks @talis! Warm today! Do you enjoy the sunshine or are you more of a cold-weather person?

I'm not doing anything today but I might have an ice lolly later, got to make the most of the sun while it's here!
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • talis
    talis Community member Posts: 331 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Rosie yes its a lovely day 4 an ice lolly like you i am doing nothing today coz i have a headache and bad legs and my scolioses is getting a lot worse.i am seeing my doctor about this on the 7th next month can’t wait i am also taking to him about a possible operation and going to physio again 
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,290 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry to hear that @talis, hopefully the doctor can help you feel more comfortable! Nice weather is always a good excuse to rest up and take it easy :)
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • onedayatatime
    onedayatatime Community member Posts: 127 Pioneering
    Options
    @talis beautiful sunny day! It's been so sunny that I'm on my 4th laundry wash! 🤣 My neighbour helps hang it out and in return I feed her Magnums.
    We got the rickety old sun loungers out and dared each other to try and sit in them. Needless to say I got stuck, she got stuck and both of us ended up on ours hands and needs.
    I hope your headache eases soon and you get a chance to enjoy some of the sun over the next few days. I highly recommend lots of ice cream and ice lollies.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.