If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Tali’s

Options
talis
talis Community member Posts: 346 Empowering
Hi ya l don’t normally deal with a lot of people as my anxiety goes really bad and start to panic and then normally wet myself.but yes over all a good day out in the sun and now home my back has started I just want to back off I u know what I mean lol now watching Peter rabbit on tv 

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 5,709 Championing
    Options
    Glad it was a good day @talis and Peter Rabbit sounds like the perfect reward. :)

If you wanted to join in with more regular chat, I recommend saying hi over on the How is your day going? Discussion. It's full of lovely people. :)
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.