Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Dark writing on purple background

Options
Biblioklept
Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,958 Disability Gamechanger

I don't know if it can be fixed but I noticed since last week more colours seem to be wrong or unreadable, like this 'draft saved' box now has grey writing in a dark purple box which makes it hard to read.

It's not a huuuuge deal but not sure if it is intended??

Comments

• Biblioklept
    Options

The picture was not meant to be that big!! 😆 it's bigger here than the original file!

OH AND EMOJIs!!! Why can't I type them any more??? Finding them takes so much more effort, especially my beloved heart ❤️ Althoughhhhh, I do like that there are a bazillion more options so kudos for that!

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,984 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@Biblioklept

I agree about the emojis, but yeah it's great they added so many more

On my computer it generally saves all my most used ones but Scope doesn't seem to learn what you use a lot so I am having the same problem 🙁

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,984 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

BTW are you posting from a fancy computer with one of those "retina" screens where there are 4 tiny pixels where there'd normally be 1?

Because your screenshot looks quite blown up and grainy to me

When I take a screenshot it does the same thing, I think it doesn't properly compute that the pixels are smaller but there's more of them, so it stretches the image

I can't really explain what I mean but hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say 😆

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 5,638 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

I think it's going to take a lot of getting used to for all of us, I keep typing out emojis too. 😅

I'd love a personal "most used emojis" list on the site, it'd certainly make things easier, but that's not up to us unfortunately. But I can certainly add it to the wish list. 😊

I'll pass the issues onto the powers that be @Biblioklept sorry for any stress it's causing!

Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • Biblioklept
    Options

No stress, just pointing it out!! It's pretty minor in the grand scheme of things!!

Well the dark text is minor, stealing my emojis is just unforgiveable! 🤭

• Biblioklept
    Options

Yeah it's stretched it all weird! The actual image was only small

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.