intensive rehabilitation in Poland — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

intensive rehabilitation in Poland

Options
monnat
monnat Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited June 2014 in Cerebral palsy
hi
I have a daughter with cerebral palsy is now three years. Since the space of two years we go to Poland to Warsaw every two months to two weeks of intensive rehabilitation center Olinek. There daughter is 2.5 hours daily rehabilitation of the well-trained physiotherapists. I would add that they speak good English. The trip cost us £ 1,000 but believe me my little girl making good progress, I'm nobody so it does not deal with the physiotherapists and the private visits are very expensive. This is a link to the center Read a http://www.olinek.com.pl/en/index.php
How do you have any questions it will try to answer them.
I'm in Poland Olinek with her daughter. We finish on Friday.

Comments

• Drake
    Drake Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    11. In Poland the main problem unfortunately is the language barrier, even in hospitals. Thus with my medical condition I was forced to contact with American Clinic in Wilanow, which was the only place in Warsaw district, where I could get a professional help from people, capable to speak in English and a translator who would be able to translate medical documentation. Though I liked the fact that they provided me with „second option” which is in the simplest terms, a guide to the further rehabilitation with pointing out various centers etc.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.