Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

New here

Sarah1984Sarah1984 Member Posts: 43 Courageous
edited November 2014 in Disabled people
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sarah and I am 30 years old. I was born with Scoliosis which is a curve of the spine. I enjoy eating out, shopping, going to bingo, listening to music and watching tv or films.

Replies

• Sez2244Sez2244 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Sarah so nice to find another new person on this site,I'm called sarah to,fab names to have lol,I'm 42 single looking to share friendships and put the world to rights,be able to talk openly,honestly about are disabilities,tv,reading,animals,comps,moving,anything you like,get in touch soon would love to chat,do you have any kids if so how old?if you don't no probs,do you like animals? ,going out?ect ect lol,speak soon xxxx
  • loveflower23loveflower23 Member Posts: 6 Listener
    Hey ladies I'm 32 disabled n from the United States Pennsylvania ACTUALLY have spina bifida n hydrocephalus would LOVE 2 chat SOMETIME
  • Sarah1984Sarah1984 Member Posts: 43 Courageous
    Hi to you both. No i don't have kids. I do like going out. What have you both been up to?
Sign in or join us to comment.