Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Making friends,sharing mobility,mental problems together.

Sez2244Sez2244 Member Posts: 3
edited November 2014 in Disabled people
Hi I'm Sarah 42yr old lady,long dark brown hair,like a good chat,put the world right with the right people,male or female,my problems are with mobility,I use a stick and hire mobility scooters now and again,I've got degenerative disc disease of the lower lumbar vertsbrea,I suffer with loneliness,mental Healy probs,depression,some self harm,I would just like to get to know you,give me reason to carry on,look forward to hearing from you all,many thanks,I hope to be a great friend to all of you to xxxxx

Replies

• loveflower23loveflower23 Member Posts: 6 Listener
    Sarah I would LOVE 2g2 no u better just msg me if u wanna talk about ANYTHING
  • gem28gem28 Member Posts: 1
    wish i could meet ppl but its hard cos i dont go out much with my disiabilities
  • NoahNoah Member Posts: 430 Pioneering
    edited November 2014
    Thank you for your posts, the forum is great place to share ideas and discuss things that you are finding difficult, or maybe the latest thing in your life which is making things easier for you. We have such a wealth of experience on here. I hope you find something that helps you. A good way to meet people is joining a sport or club that interests you. You might be thinking.....Sport is not possible for me....but think again...there is something out there that you can do.....watch the video below

its amazing.
Sign in or join us to comment.