Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Trying to trace a friend...
For years I have had a friend who also has CP in my address book, although we haven't seen each other since, um, 1981? Unfortunately my husband changed the computer contacts folder and some people have fallen through the gap.... including Jo. We went out to Italy and Austria with the Uphill Ski Club several times. I know she lives in Stourport or Stourbridge but I don't recognise any of the phone book addresses for her name and initial. Does anyone have any ideas how I might get back in touch again? Thanks!
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.