I'm Richard. I support people with mild learning disabilities and autism to get into employment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I'm Richard. I support people with mild learning disabilities and autism to get into employment

Options
RichardLamplough
RichardLamplough Community member Posts: 7 Listener
edited May 2016 in Work and employment
Hi, I'm Richard and I have over 20 years' experience supporting people with mild learning disabilities or people on the autistic spectrum into paid employment. I usually find that each individual has a unique set of circumstances that make a job interview possible, so perhaps, by looking closely at the circumstances of the person you're supporting, I can advise you to help to get that stage. Then, if a job offered is made, I can offer you guidance on how the person can be supported to make the employment sustainable in the long-term.  If you would like to chat to me, please do.
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.