Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I came across some interesting information about Energy Myths on the MoneysavingExpert website. http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/utilities/energy-saving-myths?utm_source=MSE_Newsletter&utm_medium=nt-hiya&utm_term=30-Sep-15-v1&utm_campaign=utilities&utm_content=4 It's starting to get a little bit chilly in the evenings and mornings as we move into Autumn. It's time to start planning to keep warm this winter and keep those costs down. I'd love to hear how you keep your energy costs down and any handy tips you might have to share with the community in keeping out the cold.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.