Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Jknowles!
My 32 yr old son lives with us and has walking sticks around the house and wheelchair outside. He is on 1 tablet of baclofen 3 times a day but is never without pain. The pain is in his thighs, sometimes knees and in the bend of his legs. He is going out with us less and less .. Very upsetting to watch. Can anyone give me any ideas .. tried hot water bottles but not practical for outside and heatpads.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.