Fuel Poverty and disabled people - are you disabled and struggling to afford to heat your home? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Fuel Poverty and disabled people - are you disabled and struggling to afford to heat your home?

Options
ruthepatrick
ruthepatrick Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi, I'm Ruth Patrick and I write for the online magazine Disability Now. I'm currently writing a big piece on disabled people's experiences of fuel poverty (struggling to afford to heat their own homes) and I'd be really keen to talk to anyone who has experienced this... If this has affected you and you'd be willing to speak to me about it over the phone do get in touch. I can be contacted at r.patrick@leeds.ac.uk or on twitter ruthpatrick0 I am happy to either quote people in the piece or to use false names if people prefer.

Thanks!

Ruth

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.