News and opportunities
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Carers in London

Hello! I'm new here and am advertising a new project I'm working on that I hope will be relevant to the Scope community.

We believe that people with experience of looking after a loved-one as an unpaid carer make the best paid carers. So if you’ve recently stopped caring, or are looking for a job that can work around your current caring role, why not think about becoming a paid carer?

We are looking to speak to the most talented and compassionate carers in London (no qualifications needed).

Our organisation is called SpeakSet. Three years ago we came together to help older people communicate with friends, family and care professionals. From our East London base, we created an award-winning remote care system that is being used by older people across the UK, including the Queen at Buckingham Palace.

We believe, if we could make it simple for the best carers to find work direct with individuals that most need it, and were compensated and supported well, those individuals would receive a higher quality of care.

We are in the early stages of this project and would be very grateful to speak with any carers that may be interested.

Thank you so much,

Calum (07902 918424, calum at speakset.com)
Sign in or join us to comment.