News and opportunities
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Post closed

Martin EmeryMartin Emery Member Posts: 11 Connected
Hi everyone. Last month Manchester United Installed a Chaging Places facility to become the third Premier League club to have one. But that stillleaves 17 without.
A changing Places facility is oneof those things that if you dont need one,you wont ever think there is a need for one. People just take goingto the toilet for granted. And its only when your in a small disabled toilet, with no room to change a pad, that you realise "hang on this isnt right".
Well after gaining a smallvictory with manchester United i have turnedmy attention to the other 17 clubs, and the Championship Clubs also. I have set up a petition asking for all clubs to install a changing places facility. Please take 2 mins to sign and then share it. Many Thanks
https://www.change.org/p/changingplaces-facility-at-all-premier-league-and-championship-football-clubs

Replies

• Blue FrogBlue Frog Member Posts: 373 Pioneering
    Fantastic, thanks for sharing that petition. I have been talking to City for a while and they are talking about maybe doing a Changing Places toilet soon, gutted them lot beat us too it!!!
Sign in or join us to comment.