Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is klear6!
Hi guys. 31/f/L.A. I am not even sure where to post this. I am dealing with quite a bit of depression. I have epilepsy, and sever social anxiety. My husband is bipolar and can't even see that he is going through a crisis right now - nothing will make him happy. Not that there is a lot to make him happy at the moment. We live with my mother and she has started showing signs of a severe disorder that the doctors cannot identify. She is going to lose her job and our income will be severely decreased. We are barely making rent as it is. She is having very bad tremors to the point where she is not allowed to work or drive and I have to help her walk. She is also severely depressed and very scared because nobody understands what is happening to her. I don't know what to do or what is going to happen next. One of my sons is deaf in one ear and refuses to interact much with anyone - I am worried about him as well. =(
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.