Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Pussywillow!
My son is 37 he has quad cp plus other health issues going on.. He is mentally perfect, he is physically severe. He is so normal mentally, it is affecting him as he gets older, that he cannot do things he craves to do. He won't speak to anyone either.. It is becoming a major problem at home.. He cannot live away from home as he also has a life threatening condition, and the care would not be available , unless it was 24/7 nursing facility, which he would not even consider.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.