Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Grandmasharen!
My Brother has just been diagnosed with SD last year at age of 65, is this rare, in the past year and a half he has got so much worse, he is sometimes using a cane, it is in both legs, He has been to at least 5 different doctors, and now going to a second neurologist, who wants another mri to compare the difference of the first one.. He is saying that spastic diplegia is just a symptom that he has,and there is a neurological problem. does this make sense to anyone??
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.