Hi, my name is Concerned_Nana! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Concerned_Nana!

Concerned_Nana
Concerned_Nana Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am a concerned Nana who has 3 beautiful grandchildren but I am very worried about our 8 year old grandson. His parents have taken him out of school due to behavioral problems and are home schooling him and his 6 year old sister. I would really like to know what is wrong, he was fine until he was about 6 and then problems began to surface. He can be aggressive with his siblings and will refuse to do things he does not want to do. He hates to loose and will burst into tears or get aggressive. He has problems playing with other children and says he is not happy.

Comments

• VickyS
    VickyS Community member Posts: 129 Connected
    Hi Concerned_Nana,

It's very difficult to give any kind of diagnosis without getting the child seen by a medical professional. I would suggest that if his parents are worried then they should ask for a referral to a pediatrician.

Vicky xx

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.