Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Concerned_Nana!
I am a concerned Nana who has 3 beautiful grandchildren but I am very worried about our 8 year old grandson. His parents have taken him out of school due to behavioral problems and are home schooling him and his 6 year old sister. I would really like to know what is wrong, he was fine until he was about 6 and then problems began to surface. He can be aggressive with his siblings and will refuse to do things he does not want to do. He hates to loose and will burst into tears or get aggressive. He has problems playing with other children and says he is not happy.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.