Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Romaineps!
I am a mum of 7 children, my eldest is 37, my youngest is 13. I am also a step mum. Three of my children (31yr old, 15 and 13 yrs have ADHD) 31 year old also has schizophrenia, 15 yr old also has ASD and 13 year old has gender identity problems. I am a grandma to 7 grandchildren, one (8yr old diagnosed ADHD & suffers from anxiety) my eldest grandson also has any problems from ambiguous genitalia at birth to heart conditions. He has had open heart surgery twice. No many operations and treatments for his genitalia problems. I have had a still born baby with a condition called potters syndrome. My eldest daughter has been a drug addict and is now diagnosed with bi polar. Her baby died last year aged 24 hours old from bi lateral diafragmatic hernia (she was not on drugs during her pregnancy) I suffer from physical ill health as well as post traumatic stress and depression. I have joined for several reasons, to see if I can offer any support or advice to other parents and for support
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.