Access To Work — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Access To Work

ashishprabhu Member Posts: 7
In October the rules for Access To Work changed meaning you have to earn a certain amount each week for two years before you claim it. Are there any other benefits that people who don't earn this amount can claim in order to get support from a Personal Assistant whilst in self-employment?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.