This summer, Role Models are running two Southfields SEN camps for 6-12 year olds with mild-moderate special needs. The camp will take place at Albemarle School, Princes Way, Southfields, SW19 6JP.
The dates are Mon July 25 - Fri July 29 and Tues Aug 30 – Fri Sept 2 and your children are more than welcome to attend both camps. The link below provides further information on the activities, day structure, funding avenues as well as a short video, but do get in touch if you have any questions: 020 7164 6397 / [email protected]
If you book & pay before July 1st: £60/day (no VAT), discounted to £50/day (no VAT) if all days of the course are booked.
If you book & pay after July 1st: £60/day (+ VAT), discounted to £50/day (+ VAT) if all days of the course are booked.
There is significant funding available from Local Authorities if you click the link above and read the relevant section.
If you’ve not booked a Role Models SEN camp before, please complete the online registration form below. Role Models will then review the registration information and let you know whether we can confirm a place.
If you have booked with Role Models before then please simply let them know which dates you’d like to book.
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 154 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 793 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 705 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments