Practical support and information
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Music that encourages joining in with easy words and activities on you tube

ToysongtvToysongtv Member Posts: 1
I used to be a music teacher in a school for children with special educational needs and have recently started making young children's music and videos for you tube.

Due to my background I make many songs with easy catchy noises or phrases, some a bit funny or quirky which encourage joining in with actions or sounds. Children who cannot vocalise can anticipate repetitive sequences.

I'd really appreciate any feedback or requests for where to go next with this. I'm presently on a bit of a tractor obsession which seems popular. I can easily string together playlists if some one made a suggestion. There are some fun peek a boo songs and pirates who only say oo ar .

I would also like to know whether there is a way for teachers to access these songs in school. Can you download them from you tube? They are obviously free to watch and hopefully a good fun activity for any young children on a rainy day. You can have a look at YOU tube - Toy song TV .

I recommend "John Deere Massey Ferguson New Holland West country farmer song" or "pirate song for kids" or "Robot dance for kids" or "John Deere tractor song for kids by west country farmer" and of course the peekaboo songs.

Suggestions good or bad , advice, help from anyone with children would be appreciated.

Replies

• StripesStripes Member Posts: 24 Listener

Dear Toysongtv

I am the Information and Advice Worker for Scope  and I may have a few suggestions for you on how you could promote your music video.

If you could drop me an email at [email protected],uk with details of which part of the country you live, I may be able to advise you of some relevant organisations that you can get in touch with to help you promote your work.

Regards

Ian Jones

Information and Advice Worker (Scope)

Sign in or join us to comment.