Improving access to blended learning for disabled students
cBUS/UG/CP/02552 Title of study: Improving access to blended learning for disabled students
I am student researching the topic of accessing learning support on line for students with disabilities and I am looking for your views on the following questions. You will need to be over 18 to take part in this study. Answering the questions will indicate your agreement to take part in the study.
All participants will be anonymised.
Q1. Do you think on-line learning support is a good idea for students with disabilities?
Q2. What types of on-line learning support do you think would be most helpful? Please give any examples of learning resources and support you have experienced or someone you know has used?
Please could you indicate whether you are a student, tutor, learning advisor, or personal assistant/parent or guardian.
Thank you for your help with this. You views will be used to inform my research findings.
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments