Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi, my name is Kristan08!
Hello im new to this im 33 years old insulin dependant diabetic not to well controlled, registered disabled due to knee injury have to use crutch to walk suffer severe depression, self harming which i have tried to keep at a low which is going well i also have memory problems due to brain damage short and long term i like many others find it very difficult to survive on the money i am given. I am willing to work if they can help but as far as ive been told no-one can, could someone please help me i cant understand how it can be said theres no work i can do but it seems fine to lower the money i can live on tho the prices of everything rises constantly and also i would love to do the same as others work have a family live life as any other would do tho it seems imposible at the moment because just making it week by week is a struggle
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 907 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 690 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.