Donations of suplus or old wheelchairs, crutches, glasses etc to someone in need :)
I am writing on this forum as an ambassador for the charity TEECH, an organisation that runs projects helping to deliver aid and improve lives in impoverished countries.
In preparation for our next trip we are looking for hospital equipment; Hospital Beds, Wheelchairs, Crutches, glasses etc. During our last trip we visited a hospital helping people with mental illness, unfortunately the conditions in this hospital were very bleak, with patients outnumbering beds to 2 to 1.
We would like to ask if you could kindly consider donating any used and surplus or old equipment for us to deliver to this hospital, equipment in any usable/serviceable condition would be greatly appreciated.
Any donations made will of course be acknowledged by the charity, and we can provide pictures of exactly where and who your items are delivered to,
Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions about the charity.
Jordan MattisonTEECH Ambasador and volunteer,
Email: [email protected]
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments