What are disabled people's experience of gaming?
Muscular Dystrophy UK’s Trailblazers are a network of over 700 young disabled people and their supporters, who campaign to remove societal barriers that prevent full inclusion.
We have campaigned on a number of issues such as university, high streets, driving and relationships.
Our newest investigation is on access to gaming and we want to hear from you. Gaming is an important past-time to many young people, but what about their disabled counterparts? Are there barriers that exist which limit or prevent young disabled people’s involvement in gaming? That is what Trailblazers plans to find out.
You can get involved in our research by filling in our 5-minute survey >> https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/trailblazersgaming
Or why not comment with some of your gaming experiences?
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments