Introducing The Benefits Training Co.-Experts in disability benefits, tax credits and other benefits
The Benefits Training Co. is a social enterprise committed to delivering the highest quality welfare benefits training, consultancy and advice.It runs open and in-house training courses and provides ongoing benefits-related advice to staff working in public, private and community organisations, including many charities.
All of The Benefit Training Co.'s advisers in the Scope Community have extensive experience with Citizens Advice Bureau and other advice organisations;
David Stickland – Training Director and founder of The Benefits Training Co.
Will Hadwen – Trainer and benefits consultant for CPAG, Working Families & BBC Radio 4
Michael Chambers – Money advice manager and experienced welfare advice trainer
Paul Bradley – Welfare rights adviser and tribunal representative
Maria Solomon – Solicitor, CAB adviser and trainer
Mary Shone, Solicitor, CAB adviser and trainer
The Benefit Training Co. is offering dedicated advice to Scope community members and is available for any benefits-related questions.
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 157 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 800 Work and employment
- 591 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.8K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 709 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 941 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.