Manual wheelchair users interview
Do you use a manual wheelchair?
I am a researcher at University College London. I would like to hear your opinion and expectations on adding power assist devices to help you propel your wheelchair.
Do you already use a power assist device? We also need your opinion!
If you qualify for participating in our study, as a thank you for talking with us we will offer you a £10 Amazon voucher at the end of the interview.
Please contact Dafne Morgado at [email protected] or 02031087070
or visit the website www.uclicpower-up.com
Let me know if you have a question about this research study.
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments