Dating and relationships
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

30 yrs old son with autism wants to have sex

SystemSystem Posts: 521

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: Sex issues.

Replies

• TerrydTerryd Member Posts: 3 Listener
    Hi can the PSH expert contact  me as my 30 yrs old son with autism  wants to have sex, he is happy to have sex with prostitutes and I support him Thanks
  • AlexAlex Scope Posts: 1,324 Pioneering
    edited April 2017
    Hi @Terryd,

I've just split your comment into a thread of its own. I'm happy to put you in touch with @PSHEexpert privately, but I wondered if there might be an opportunity to discuss this in general on here for other people who are looking for this information.

• TerrydTerryd Member Posts: 3 Listener
    I think it would be  for  people  to talk about how to be safe or get in touch with prostitutes 
  • PSHEexpertPSHEexpert Member Posts: 170 Pioneering
    Good morning,

I would suggest having a look at the TLC website, here: http://tlc-trust.org.uk

This is an organisation which facilitates contact between professionals providing sexual services (both contact and non-contact), and clients interested in experiencing them.    The professionals listed are vetted and there are a wide range of services listed on the website.  It is sex- and body-positive, and has good sections for support professionals and parents as well as potential clients.

Hope that's helpful! :)

- Gill 
Sign in or join us to comment.