Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
The representation and reception of the 2016 Paralympic Games: a case study of the Daily Mail
I'm a student writing their dissertation with the title 'The representation and reception of the 2016 Paralympic Games: a case study of the Daily Mail'. I have an older sister who has cerebral palsy, epilepsy and learning difficulties, and wanted to address the problem of misrepresentation of disability within the media. Any help with this project would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.