News and opportunities
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

The representation and reception of the 2016 Paralympic Games: a case study of the Daily Mail

student7896student7896 Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 2017 in News and opportunities
I'm a student writing their dissertation with the title 'The representation and reception of the 2016 Paralympic Games: a case study of the Daily Mail'. I have an older sister who has cerebral palsy, epilepsy and learning difficulties, and wanted to address the problem of misrepresentation of disability within the media. Any help with this project would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Replies

• student7896student7896 Member Posts: 2 Listener
    I'm a student writing their dissertation with the title 'The representation and reception of the 2016 Paralympic Games: a case study of the Daily Mail'. I have an older sister who has cerebral palsy, epilepsy and learning difficulties, and wanted to address the problem of misrepresentation of disability within the media.

I have attached the articles I have chosen to study, and if anyone would be willing to quickly skim through them and give their reactions and feedback on how they feel disability has been represented, that would help me out massively!

Any help with this project would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Harry

Sign in or join us to comment.