trial — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


Eugenedave Member Posts: 2 Listener
Ive had my trial at court on the 10th i have trouble walking with osteoarthritis very painful back have asthma,angina,COPD ,diabetes trype 2 deaf in left ear blur vision got cataracts in both eyes and pressure in eyes also had a defribular fitted what happened I filled the first form done it all wrong it's motability needs i need as well as care judge and doctor know im very poorly but the pip person there she was getting on to me about using a bus to queen Elizabeth which i had to go for check up with my heart defribulater judge told thats enough hopefully has said I could get motability back im waiting for letter hope it's good news I suffered from anxiety and live on my nerves been getting chest pains throughout this stress it's been awful 


  • BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Member Posts: 2,628 Pioneering
    Hello. This sounds like quite an ordeal, and I hope you have good news. If you don't get the result you wanted, then you may need to talk to a specialist adviser to see if you have any grounds for taking your case further. The Scope helpline can help you try and find a specialist adviser in your area: 0808 800 3333. If you do get the outcome you want, then make sure you tell all the organisations you are in touch with, e.g. the DWP, Motability, and your local authority, to make sure you are getting all the benefits you are entitled to, as some of them are affected by the rates of PIP you receive.
    Fingers crossed!

    The Benefits Training Co:
    Paul Bradley
    Michael Chambers
    Will Hadwen
    Sarah Hayle
    Maria Solomon
    David Stickland


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.