Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Ive had my trial at court on the 10th i have trouble walking with osteoarthritis very painful back have asthma,angina,COPD ,diabetes trype 2 deaf in left ear blur vision got cataracts in both eyes and pressure in eyes also had a defribular fitted what happened I filled the first form done it all wrong it's motability needs i need as well as care judge and doctor know im very poorly but the pip person there she was getting on to me about using a bus to queen Elizabeth which i had to go for check up with my heart defribulater judge told thats enough hopefully has said I could get motability back im waiting for letter hope it's good news I suffered from anxiety and live on my nerves been getting chest pains throughout this stress it's been awful
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.