Confused — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


cen12 Member Posts: 8 Listener
hi all, 
So the medical assessment people requested a 113form from my gp to ask about further information about my disability and illness. 
I rang them on Monday to see what was happening and I was told it's all been sent back to the DWP. I've rung the DWP today and I've been told that it's been allocated to a descision maker today. But I haven't been called for an assessment. 
Im trying to find advice and I can't find anything.
my mind is a mess with worry, 
sorry to be a pain
cen xx



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.