Research invitation for Williams syndrome project
We are a team of researchers from the University of Edinburgh, Durham University and the University of Warwick. We would like to invite families who have a child with Williams syndrome and a typically developing sibling (aged 4-16 years) to take part in our questionnaire study about family experiences (please see attached flyer).
Our research investigates the associations between the wellbeing and behaviour of family members, with a focus on the relationships between children with Williams syndrome and their parents and siblings.
If you are interested in taking part in our study or would like any further information, please contact Amanda from our research group on [email protected]. You can also visit our website for more information about our research project http://www.genisys.ed.ac.uk/
Thank you for your time!
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments