Research internship at Scope
We are hiring a Research Intern to join our Research and Impact team!
The focus of this role is to assist the team by providing research, analysis and administrative support and is an ideal starting point to anybody starting a career in Research and Impact. We are looking for someone who already has experience of conducting research and analysis and a willingness to build on this by working across a range of projects.
We particularly encourage applications from candidates who are disabled or have a lived experience of disability.
To find out more and to apply, full details are available here: https://www.scope.org.uk/jobs/research-intern-london
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments