Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
2 DAY HOLIDAY COURSE FOR 7-12 yr OLDS
2 DAY HOLIDAY COURSE IN OCTOBER
Swindon Dance will be running a 2 day holiday course on Monday and Tuesday 23rd/24th October from 10.30am-3pm.
Open to all children (boys and girls) aged 7-12 years old who have learning/ cognitive disabilities, the two days will be filled with movement, games and dance creation – no previous dance experience is needed.
Cost: £25 for both days
Led by The Swindon Dance Salto! Juniors team. Lots of fun and a live musician – Kieran Pocock
MORE INFO/BOOKING: [email protected] or Tel: Swindon Dance on 01793 601700
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 154 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 793 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 705 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.