Would you like to participate in a research study about growing up with cerebral palsy?
My name is Paul Boyle and I am a Senior Lecturer in Occupational Therapy at the University of Brighton.
I would like to find out more about young people's lives who are affected by cerebral palsy as they grow up and mature from adolescence to adulthood.
- Are you a young adult with cerebral palsy aged between 18 to 25 years?
- Do you use a wheelchair all the time?
- Would you be willing to write about your experience and then to discuss this with me in an interview?
If so and would like more information please call or email me:
Telephone: 01273 643874
email: [email protected]
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 938 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments