Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Anuerysm in the groin area
ive been trying to make a claim for PiP, due to my condition since my Artery bust, in surgery it wasn't able to be repaired. So when I walk I'm in constant pain, which gets worst the more I walk, the blood supply to my right leg now comes from my left leg, so the blood supply is not very good, it's been explained to me that the reason why I am out of breathe very is due to the oxygen that my right leg uses, causes me to be out of breathe. I'm unable to do to the type of work I have done for the previous 20 years, Where can I get the information from about my condition ? When I made the application, I was asked for my doctors name and address, so I thought they would have asked him for the information needed, I haven't got a clue what I'm supposed to do,
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.