degenerative disc disease — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

degenerative disc disease

jane19_
jane19_ Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I suffer from degenerative disc disease plus other illnesses and cant always stay on track with my pain contr x

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi jane and welcome

DDD can be very debilitating
    Pain med control can be difficult, do you use a dossette box ? to help remember
    or some pharmacies will supply in pre packed doses

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @jane19_, and welcome! Sorry to hear that you're in pain. You might be interested in joining in with our chronic pain discussions and if you have any specific questions, we'll do our best to help.
  • cher77
    cher77 Community member Posts: 95 Courageous
    Hi@ jane19 hi @CockneyRebel hi @PippaScope   i to suffer DDD have done for years yes also other illness and conditions from DDD pain at times is unbearable can i ask what medication you are on I'm on loads of them they don't get rid of it completely still in pain 24-7 not saying it's like that for you as everyone condition is different be nice chat more about this x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.