Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Looking for disabled people aged 18-24 to help with my research project!
I am looking for participants to take part in interviews as part of my MA research into teenagers’ experience of impairment and disability. Interviews will last for a maximum of one hour.
To take part, you must:
· Be aged 18-24
· Live with a physical (mobility or sensory) impairment or chronic medical condition that began when you were aged 13-18
You don't need to consider yourself disabled to take part (but you may do).
If you are interested in taking part, or have any questions, please contact me!
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.