Confused about what to claim — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Confused about what to claim

pablo123 Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi, I have been trying to work out what we should be claiming  for. My wife is 54 and claims income related ESA she is in the support group and currently gets 364.50 every two weeks. We also get housing benefit and council tax beneft. I am unemployed and not receiving any benefits in my own right, I believe my wife's claim is classed as a joint claim. Are the above benefits correct and is there anything else we should be claiming for?  Any help or info would be welcome.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.