News and opportunities
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Research- views of parents of children with LD

MagdaMagda Member Posts: 1 Listener

My name is Magda, I am PhD student at Anglia Ruskin University conducting research investigating the understandings of relationships and sexual health among people with learning disabilities and views of their parents.

I am currently running an on-line survey for parents of disabled children to explore their views regarding sex and relationships education and knowledge of their children. If you are a parent of a child with learning disability (no matter how old/young you child is and what is the level of his/her disability)  I would greatly appreciate if you could complete my survey. Just click on the link below:

https://aruspsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dgl8uQTdkSwAtqB

Everyone who completes the survey and leaves their email address will be entered into a prize draw for £50 M&S voucher.

I hope that my research will lead to a better understanding of what people with learning disabilities do and do not know about this topic, and as a result will help schools and government design better interventions, educational programmes and support for parents.

I would  be happy to provide more information about my research and answer any questions you might have. My email address is [email protected]

Thank you!

Sign in or join us to comment.