Events, research and opportunities
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Research- views of parents of children with LD

My name is Magda, I am PhD student at Anglia Ruskin University conducting research investigating the understandings of relationships and sexual health among people with learning disabilities and views of their parents.

I am currently running an on-line survey for parents of disabled children to explore their views regarding sex and relationships education and knowledge of their children. If you are a parent of a child with learning disability (no matter how old/young you child is and what is the level of his/her disability)  I would greatly appreciate if you could complete my survey. Just click on the link below:

https://aruspsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dgl8uQTdkSwAtqB

Everyone who completes the survey and leaves their email address will be entered into a prize draw for £50 M&S voucher.

I hope that my research will lead to a better understanding of what people with learning disabilities do and do not know about this topic, and as a result will help schools and government design better interventions, educational programmes and support for parents.

I would  be happy to provide more information about my research and answer any questions you might have. My email address is [email protected]

Thank you!

Sign in or join us to comment.