Research- views of parents of children with LD — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Research- views of parents of children with LD

Options
Magda
Magda Community member Posts: 1 Listener

My name is Magda, I am PhD student at Anglia Ruskin University conducting research investigating the understandings of relationships and sexual health among people with learning disabilities and views of their parents.

I am currently running an on-line survey for parents of disabled children to explore their views regarding sex and relationships education and knowledge of their children. If you are a parent of a child with learning disability (no matter how old/young you child is and what is the level of his/her disability)  I would greatly appreciate if you could complete my survey. Just click on the link below:

https://aruspsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dgl8uQTdkSwAtqB

Everyone who completes the survey and leaves their email address will be entered into a prize draw for £50 M&S voucher.

I hope that my research will lead to a better understanding of what people with learning disabilities do and do not know about this topic, and as a result will help schools and government design better interventions, educational programmes and support for parents.

I would  be happy to provide more information about my research and answer any questions you might have. My email address is mb1106@student.anglia.ac.uk

Thank you!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.