Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Pip given me wrong points
Hi everyone, I’ve just received my pip award letter stating that I have higher rates for both components, the only problem is that they’ve given me 2 points for mananging toilet needs when I have never said that I have any problems on the toilet. I’m not sure if this was Just by error on the letter or if they’ve noted it down wrong when calculating because the thing I was suppose to receive points for I was scored 0. I have called to request my assessment report because I want to check what points the assessor has given me. I have not been paid yet and won’t be till next month so I do t think I am doing anything wrong? Will I get in trouble for not telling them straight away? I think that if I just phone and tell them they’ll cut the points off without looking through it. Any advice?
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.