I need help with my PIP claim I've to appeal please help — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I need help with my PIP claim I've to appeal please help

Options
angelwings
angelwings Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited January 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I need help with my PIP claim I've to appeal please help 

Comments

• Susanannr52
    Susanannr52 Community member Posts: 25 Courageous
    Options
    I also needed help with my P.I.P. Form filling in, I approached my local C.A.B. where I was asked to attend there and one of their ladies helped me fill the form in, and because she also sent it off I heard within 4 weeks and got my payment within 3months that was backdated to the date I got the form filled in, bonus.
    i also know that if you are over the age of 55, (could be 50, so check) that Ageuk also help people filling in any forms, ask at your local library who should know where your nearest offices are for both or use the computer to find out for yourself
    hope this helps you
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @angelwings58
    Welcome to the community, we have some great information on appealing a PIP decision here 

Thanks @Susanannr52 for your response, you can find the CAB here and Age UK here 
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • Susanannr52
    Susanannr52 Community member Posts: 25 Courageous
    Options
    Have you got someone to help you with your claim/tribunal?
    if so they should know the answer to your questions as everyone is different 
    hope that helps you 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.