Call for participants! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Call for participants!

Options
Inga
Inga Community member Posts: 3 Listener

Research on young disabled people's transitions to paid work and out-of-work welfare benefits in England.

Hello!

My name is Inga Reichelt. I am a research student at the University of Leeds. I am 27 years old and I grew up in Germany. I have had cerebral palsy since I was born and I am a young disabled person.

I want to understand the lives of other young disabled people in the United Kingdom and Germany, in relation to work and welfare.

Are you disabled or do you have a chronic condition or impairment of any kind?

Are you between 16 and 26 years old?

Do you live in England?

Are you having problems finding suitable or desirable paid work?

Or are you experiencing challenges while in paid work?

Or do you need changes made to enable you to work?

Or do you have positive experiences of paid work?

Then I would like to talk to you!

You are invited to take part in an interview for my Doctoral research. The interview will take about two hours. It can take place at your preferred location. You will get £10 as a reward.

Interested?

For more information, please email me at ssijr@leeds.ac.uk or alternatively call or text 07511295356. You can also instant message me at: https://www.m.me/inga.reichelt

Thank you for your interest!

Inga

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.