Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Pip report

lillybellelillybelle Member Posts: 458 Pioneering
hi,
just wondering if there are any others in this site who have received their pip report, not agreed with it and have rang the DWP decision makers before final result
also what was the outcome.

Replies

• bob48120bob48120 Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Yes is a two stage process DWP look at it and tell you thay stand bye there dicision
    Then you need to go to the ombudsmen.you can not go strait to the ombudsmen.and you only have a certain amount of time to do this
  • CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,258 Disability Gamechanger
    edited March 2018
    bob48120 said:
    Yes is a two stage process DWP look at it and tell you thay stand bye there dicision
    Then you need to go to the ombudsmen.you can not go strait to the ombudsmen.and you only have a certain amount of time to do this
    There may be a small window of opportunity tos peak to the DM before a decision is made
    The next stage if unhappy is to request a mandatory reconsideration
    Then you can appeal to an independat tribunal

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • lillybellelillybelle Member Posts: 458 Pioneering
    Yes I understand the MR
    what I was wondering is whether I can talk to a decision maker before the final decision as there are a couple of comments on the report which are contradictory to the result and I wanted to point this iut
Sign in or join us to comment.